In order to protect your Coyé product we advise you to take special care and use a special cleaner for the leather. Coyé’s genuine leather products will become even more beautiful when they age. To make sure this will happen, please follow the following key instructions:
1. Prevent your leather Coyé product from humidity and direct sources of heath (radiators and sun)
2. Avoid your Coyé product to get in contact with alcohol (perfume) and oily substances (make-up and lotion)
3. Avoid your Coyé product to get in contact with rough or abrasive materials
4. Prevent your leather Coyé product from rough exposure to metallic parts.
5. Take specific care of your white or light-colored Coyé product to avoid patches, as it is difficult to clean them
For cleaning your leather Coyé product use a clear, non-abrasive and soft dry cloth. In case your Coyé product gets in contact with water, please do not rub the leather but tap the water gently to absorb the liquid. If there are any patches formed, dab the area with a damp soft cloth and let it dry.